HagerstownSmiles Dental Care
Family, Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry for the Tri-State Region
Watch this short video to see what Hagerstown Smiles is doing to keep you and our team safe:
Hagerstown Smiles COVID Precautions
NEW POLICY!!!! Please Read!
Hello patients and friends! We are working diligently to get appointments rescheduled that were postponed during our COVID closure. PLEASE, we are asking that you confirm your appointments within 48 hours by text or phone. If you do not confirm, your appointment will be given to another patient. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Hagerstown Smiles Dental Care Update during the pandemic...
Hello Hagerstown Smiles family,
I wanted to touch base so that we could update you. As you know, safety and quality of care is our primary concern and focus here at Hagerstown Smiles. The current worldwide pandemic has created situations that none of us have experienced before. Dentistry was basically shut down for almost three months beginning in March. In a business that is predicated on mostly every 6 month appointments, this means that we have been forced to try to reschedule HALF of our patients. There are only so many hours in a day (we cannot create more time as much as we’d like to be able to). When you couple that with the fact that our response must be a reduced, more socially-distant schedule, many of you may miss a non-urgent treatment such as a dental cleaning. We informed everyone of this several months ago, and this has not changed. We have triaged our patients who missed appointments during the shutdown, and we are able to see those most medically and dentally in need, and many others as the schedule permits. We are constantly working and arranging our schedule to accomplish this, but I will not compromise our safety and your safety if it means overloading the office.
I would like to emphasize a few things:
- We are doing our best, and so is my entire team. We are here to help you.
- We WILL see any emergencies that may arise, usually the same day, but possibly the next day. This has NOT changed. Again, the schedule will reflect safety and an abundance of caution in these times.
- The current situation is that many of you may need to miss a “check-up and cleaning” appointment. There is no other way around this. We are doing all that we can, but we will not compromise a safe environment!
· Please confirm and show up to your scheduled appointment. Missing an appointment during this time makes our really long waiting list even longer.
- This concerns a small minority of our wonderful patients, but DO NOT call and yell at my employees! This will not help you, and will likely have the opposite effect! We will continue to accommodate you as best as we can, but all that we can do is our best. We expect the best from you as well.
During these trying times I think that we all need to take a deep breath, stay calm, and look outwardly rather than focus on ourselves. We are all in this together. These times will pass, though maybe not rapidly. They will pass much better if we all work together.
All my best,
Dr. Bruce Burley
DID YOU KNOW?
HagerstownSmiles is proud to offer SEDATION for our patients with extreme dental anxiety!
Hagerstown Smiles strives to exceed patients’ expectations!
Welcome to Hagerstown Smiles Dental Care. Dr. J Bruce Burley and his team have proudly served the Hagerstown Region since 1986. Our office strives to provide the type of care that we, and members of our own family, would expect to receive. Dental care is provided in a relaxed atmosphere using modern technology with good old-fashioned kindness and gentleness. One of our goals is to help our patients keep their teeth for a lifetime.
“Dr. Burley, you are the best!! You take good care of the whole family and make our smile clean and white! You keep our gums at their best and your gentle care helps us know you think about “us” the person as well as “us” our teeth. Thanks! Your office staff are easy to deal with from appointment calls to help in payment and we appreciate their friendly smiles.”
Click here to read more about what our patients have to say
Click here to read about our doctors.
Check out our articles on:
- Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Keeping Your Teeth for a Lifetime
- Migraine Headache Prevention
1115 Mt. Aetna Road, Hagerstown, MD 21740 | (240) 329-4724
Monday - Wednesday 7:00AM - 7:00PM / Thursday 7:00AM - 5:00PM / Friday 8:00AM - 1:00PM
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: